New version of Hub Software, Anyone know what's new?

I received this email yesterday. Funny part is it says if you have any questions feel free to reply to this email. However they set the reply-to address as no-reply@smartthings.com. Nice :smile:

Hello,

Good news! An update is available for your SmartThings Hub. Between 2/1/2015 2pm PT and 2/1/2015 3pm PT, we will be automatically updating you to the latest and greatest version, which offers a number of performance, security, and stability improvements.

The update is expected to take less than five minutes, during which time your Hub will temporarily go offline. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reply to this e-mail.

Thanks,
The SmartThings Support team
1 Like

That’s really smart of them. :slight_smile: Check the Release notes thread. I think you are going to get the same update that we all got… Something …,13…13… Sorry cannot remember the exact version.

I’m not sure of the changes, but my doors continue to lock and unlock randomly after the update!

This is not good and I am worried about the security of my house with these seemingly random events. The hub seems to think my iphone ‘arrives’ multiple times. Anyone else experiencing similar behavior?

1 Like

Don’t bother with automatic presence detection. It doesn’t work. Maybe next year.

I have the same issue. Sometimes twice a day it says opening door due to arrival of my phone even though i am sitting at my desk at work.

i’ve noticed my GE Link bulbs are turning on and off much more consistently now