5/26/16 Hub firmware update

On Thursday May 26, between 10:00 am CDT and 1:00 pm CDT, we will automatically update your SmartThings Hub to the latest firmware (version 000.014.00040). The update is expected to take less than 10 minutes, during which time your SmartThings Hub will temporarily go offline and events scheduled for this time will not process.

The firmware update includes a fix for a some users whose SmartThings Hubs periodically went offline as well as improvements to the identification of secure Z-Wave devices.

I hope this corrects the problems I have been having that require a reboot of the hub.

V1? V2? or both?

The updates lately have been V2 only. From the firmware version, it still appears to be the case.

Can we have details in this firmware update ??

@slagle do you plan on releasing more detailed release notes for this update? Seems like my hub just got the update as well.

Agreed my V1 hub is still on version 000.013.00013.

both of mine updated…

Working on it :slight_smile: Soon. But the release notes are really small I believe. Not much more than was in the email that was sent out, if anything at all.

1 Like

It’s not the size of the release notes that matter, more how you use them. So they say…

2 Likes

This made me LOL hard!