NEW Ring Doorbell Products - FREE SHIPPING

Interested in the Pro and possibly a wifi extender/chime. I’m a new member so I can’t PM yet. Can you please post when you have that in stock. Thank you!

Hi Noemi,

I sent you a PM

Thanks!

Interested in a Ring Pro!

Thanks!

Hi JWilly

I sent you a pm with details

Thanks!

Interested in a Ring Pro & a chime.

Thanks!

Fast delivery! Excellent service! I received the Ring Pro + Chime today. I won’t get a chance to install it until next month but everything looks good. The Ring Pro was sealed and new but the chime didn’t have any seal on the packaging. I don’t mind as long as its new (which it looks like it is).

1 Like

For what ever reason the stick up cams and chimes don’t come sealed/taped.

Glad you’re happy

David,

anymore Ring Pros? Thanks.

I bought the Ring Pro from David and it was a very awesome experience. Product is brand new and arrived very quickly! Would do biz with David again, easily, anytime!

2 Likes

Do you have anymore ring doorbell pros in stock?

A bit late, but wanted to share that I ordered the Ring Stick up cam. Came in on time, new in box, easy to install and within minutes fully integrated to turn on outside lights when motion is detected using Stringify. Hands down best prices anywhere! This is a deal that cannot be beat, so if you are hesitating ordering here…don’t!

2 Likes

Received my ring pro yesterday. Fast shipping. Excellent seller. Will definitely do business again. Thanks again

1 Like

My order arrived on time, all new, and complete! Thank you for the excellent prices and really speedy service. A pleasure doing business with you.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m interested in a Ring Pro and Chime. Please let me know if they are available.

Also, will buying from you void the warranty? Thanks!

i am also interested if you have any ring pro left

I expect a new shipment to arrive sometime this week.

David sent my order Priority Mail 2-Day and I received it in excellent condition. I bought a Ring Pro and a Stick Up cam. I would definitely do more business with David in the future.

1 Like

Got my Pro a few days ago and is installed. Price is a great deal for brand new sealed product. Seller is recommended.

1 Like

I installed my Ring Pro and Stick Up cameras over the weekend. I could not be happier with their performance and especially the price! This is no scam!

1 Like

anyone more Pros available? Thanks