NEW Ring Doorbell Products - FREE SHIPPING

@Davey4davey just joined the community, hence unable to PM you right away. if you still have doorbell pro, can you PM me. thanks.

Do you have any chimes left

Do you still have any Ring Doorbell Pros?

Yes I do, PM me

Do you still have any doorbell pros?

I’ve PM’d you twice - wondering why you haven’t seen them?

Sorry guys, been extremely busy, I’m out of Pro’s right now, I expect a new shipment to come in 9 days…

I do have 3 stick up cams and 1 chime pro

Sent PM on the Stickup Cam

Arrived yesterday and installed last night. Priority mail in new sealed packaging.

Good experience. May follow up with one of those chimes.

Thanks David!!!

I got a small shipment, only 5 pro’s… I sent PM in order of the way I was PM, will send more PM if people don’t take them or reply to my PM.

I am interested in purchasing another Ring Pro & Chime Pro. Is it new/sealed? Please PM me the info and price.
Thanks

I also have a Brand New Yale (YRD240) in Satin Nicke on Amazon. It includes a ZigBee module and all original accessories in the original box. http://amzn.to/2nCe4AQ
If anyone is interested please let me know, I can sell via PayPal for a lower price if someone on the forum is interested. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like photos.

Thank you

An additional shipment came in today! 5 Pro’s and 3 stick up cams!

After shipping the last orders, I have 4 Pro’s and 2 stick up cams left.

If you’re interested please PM me

Thanks!

I have PM’d you

Hi everyone…

To avoid PM about pricing… Let’s be realistic, you’re getting a great deal on these items, average savings of 25% to 27% OFF retail price and that’s NOT including tax, if I included tax it would be an average savings of 31% to 44%.

Why someone would PM about my cost to retail and his sources about cost to retail is unbelievable.

I know we all want the best price we can get, but my pricing is based on research, I looked at Slick Deals and the lowest I could find is $199 for the pro 's and $149 for the stick up cams. I intently went below those prices to 1. Move the items faster and 2. Help the community.

Sorry for the rant it’s just mind blowing how people don’t see a great deal when they see one.

And to all those that have purchased, I appreciate it!

That is precisely why I ordered! You offered the best deal :slight_smile:
Though, Ring offered a promotion last year so I got my 1st Ring Pro for $100, this will be my second for $185.
Do you have any insight about the availability of the Ring Elite? Will you be selling it when it is offered?

I’ll see what I’m allowed to share :wink:

I am interested in the Ring Pro, Cam and a Chime, if you have them. Brand new, can’t PM, yet.

Hi Debra,

I sent you a PM

Hello everyone…

All recent orders have been shipped, check your PM for tracking numbers.

After recent orders, I have 2 Doorbell Pro’s and 1 Stick Up Cam left. More items will arrive soon.

If anyone is interested in any of the items I currently have in stock, please PM for PayPal info.

Thanks

2 Likes

I sent my payment last night and don’t have the tracking number in my messages yet. Can you confirm?\

Update: Received my tracking number. Thank you! Will report back of any issues.