SmartThings Community

New app smart lock guest management? Where is it?

yale
smartapp

(Derek Gene DiCamillo) #1

Curious if anyone found the smart lock guest access function in the new smartthings app. I am unable to locate it according instructions provided on the smartthings website. I did download the classic app and have it running there so I know my lock supports it. Question #2 are many using the new app? Looks like of forum is focused on classic. Just curious.

(Jimmy) #2

I wondered the same thing when the iOS update came out last week. Looks like yet another case of Samsung not communicating with each other.

(Bob Ehlers) #3

Same issue. I am looking for the guest lock management and cannot find it.

(Nicholas Lucia) #4

+1 Cannot find the Smart Lock Guest Access. I’m trying to use the new app as much as possible, but there are features that are important to me that are either missing, or difficult to use.

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #5

In the meanwhile, if you have access to RBoy Apps you can use this app [RELEASE] Lock User Management: Door lock code manager (create, delete and schedule codes) with automatic lock/unlock, custom user actions and SHM/ADT integration with the new ST app.

(Brad) #6

Smart Lock Guest Management is Smart Locks for the new app. This feature is currently delayed and the release notes are being updated to reflect this confusion.