Network Error when saving Scenes

Hi All :slight_smile: Using Sylvania LEDs with Philips Hue. Everything was working fine, until today, when trying to edit the scenes I have setup in the Smartthings App, it give me a “Network Error” message and does not allow me to save. Obviously I have tested the network, works fine. I’ve also tried downloading the app to my ipad and it gives me the same errors.

Any ideas?

P.s. I already tried turning off and on the smartthings hub.

Having same issue… did you get it figured out?

I’m having the same problem!

I assume this error is occurring in the new SmartThings app, not the Classic app? iOS or Android?

Also, is this error received when trying to save any Scene or just certain ones? That will help narrow down if it is specific devices.

Yes, this happens with the new IOS SmartThings app. The classic one won’t let me edit scenes because it says they were created with a more recent version of the app.

If I edit any scene and make any change (even changing the name of it) and hit Save, it says “Network error”. This used to work… the last time I recall using it was a few months ago.

I’m having the same issue with a scene I can only edit in New app. Can’t edit it in the old app. iOS version.

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.