Neato issues with smartthings :(

Since the December Neato update (v 2.8.2) my St won’t communicate with my Neato D5, I’ve deleted the neato app and reinstalled the app and hoover, I’ve also deleted neato connect (1.2.3) and reinstalled that and added everything, if I click clean, it says cleaning but doesn’t communicate with the hoover.

Smart schedule also says it’s starting and then nothing happens. When I manually turn the hoover on from the hoover or neato app, I still get notifications on the St app saying hoover on or hoover off or hoover stuck etc. Please help, diving me insane :pensive: thanks!

It also recognises when it’s charging and docked it just won’t send the signal to turn the hoover on, the ‘set smart home to away’ works periodically, IFTT works fine, it all Worked fine until I updated the actual hoover through the neato app! I’ve also tried resetting the neato app using new email addresses etc but to not avail. Both Neato and Samsung have been less than helpful, which is understandable as its not an official integration!

Thanks in advance! (and sorry about the lack of grammar)

Please provide logs for the device/app when you try to execute the clean.