My SmartThings IDE Account Disappeared?

I have not connected to graph.api.smartthings.com for several years (since custom Groovy handlers stopped working).
I have tried today to connect to the IDE, but apparently the original SmartThings accounts did not get migrated to the new (?) Samsung accounts, even my email is now unknown. Luckily, connection to community.smartthings.com still works with the same email/password.
I can create a new Samsung account, but I will loose all my configured Devices, Applications, etc…

Any way to recover my original SmartThings IDE configuration ?

Let’s begin with the Community forum which is separate from IDE/ST app login. So that password can’t be used for the other two.

Questions - you failed to mention if you are able to login to the ST app? I am assuming that you can’t. Which hub do you have? I want to rule out that you don’t have the orginal v1 hub which has been discontinued in the past few years. If you have a v2 hub released in 2015 then you are OK.

If your SmartThings account did not get migrated to a Samsung account then you will need to contact ST support directly to see if the account was automatically migrated or if they can assist with accessing the data.

Final bit - IDE will be shutdown by December 31, 2022. ST is in the final stages of migrating from Groovy to Edge and Edge does not require the IDE. It is done within the app or by using CLI. Big Change! At this time, you basically only remove groovy code… you can’t add or edit anymore.

Thanks @jkp for this detailed answer, which answers most of my questions.
It is now clear that being able to login to the SmartThing IDE will not do me any good since it will vanish by December 31, 2022. Furthermore, I DO have multiple v1 hubs, whose only (mediocre) usefulness is now as door stoppers… :frowning:

I suppose I could reset my dozen Fibaro FGK-101 (pre-ZW5) and attach them to a new SmartThings v2 Hub (assuming they are still supported ?), but at this time I am not inclined to throw more money to Samsung without any more guarantee of continuity than in the past 8 years.

It a risky business to be an early adopter, and when the initial startup is sold, early adopters are treated as excess baggage.
Too bad, I liked the SmartThings initial “open cloud” design, but people not interested in rebuilding everything every 5 years should probably look instead at Apple Homekit…