I just went into my Smartthings IDE and updated both Rule Machine and the Rules but although it now says the code is in sync with the repository it still shows version 1.8xxx on my phone. I logged out and logged into the iPhone app with no help. Anyone have a clue as to how I can get 1.9 to show up?
Ah, stupid – nevermind (I’m guessing it updated but I didn’t have the “publish” checkbox marked. I went and did a “publish for me” and all is well).
Are you sure you posted the picture on the right thread? I think you meant to upload it here
I’ll push a fix for that… On Monday.
Hold on a second, let me practice ST communication skills I learned…What Monday of which month and which year are you pushing that fix.
It’s coming soon
That’s so 2014 talk. ‘Few weeks’ was 2015. We graduated to ‘Monday’, now. Please update your ST dictionary.
Hahahahahahahaha so true
Apparently that fix was scheduled using the ST scheduler… It’s ready to go, it’s just waiting for yesterday to happen!
I have so many of this from ST support:
We are working to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible and I have made sure to tag your email address so we can notify you when the issue has been resolved.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.