Multisensors Samsung Battery drop quickly after hub v3 firmware update

Try typing the name of the modified DTH exactly the same as the original.
Has it ever happened to me that if I don’t do this the app won’t translate the texts into Spanish

Are you talking about “name” at top of device page or in the DTH itself?

OK, so I changed the name inside the DTH and republished…that took care of it! Thanks!!!

If works well, i will change the name in dth linked

Don’t think it’s working. Check interval isn’t changing after setting self publish and back a few times. Does it take a while to change?

Change to Draft, wait the checkInterval show 720 s. (Refreshing IDE page). Change to published and wait some seconds.
If changes has saved into device checking device history, Temp and humidity events appears at this time.
Some times the conexión with devices fails, this is my experience

Sorry troy,
There is a silly error in the dth, I wrote “log.degub” instead of “log.debug” in lines 204 and 205, it gives an error and the configuration is not executed.
It is already corrected in the links or correct it in your dth
I’m sorry

No problem buddy, but after changing the 2 lines …still stuck at 7260s check interval

In the live logging when select Draft versión and click update, see any errors?
Open Two IDE Windows, one for Device and other for live logging

back to 720s now. now will wait a bit and see if the update interval updates at correct timing

It appears that the original dth has been executed, not the modified one.
should have written after “debug: configuring Reporting and bindings”
debug: the values entered in settings, lines 204 and 205

lol. you are correct…had switched them back and forth a couple of times trying to get them to change state.

Tomorrow you tell me Troy, I’m going to sleep, here is 1:20

Goodnight. Thanks for your work. Much appreciated

Did you manage to configure the sensor?

I did! After giving up, come back a couple hours later and tried again and after several tries it finally worked on 2 different sensors. Reporting at my set 10 minute interval instead of the 5 minute default. Thanks so much for you work and help.

You’re welcome, I’m glad :+1:

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo I have no problem in making the sensor only reports every 5 mins but I can’t seem to change it to report the change for larger than 0.5 C only, can’t really see the reason I put 50 in the settings for temperature report trigger while using the default in report interval, thanks

It seems I misunderstood the behavior of the modified dth it is checking the interval rather than the change in temperature first? I got quite a number of 0.1 degree change after the default 5 mins interval