Multiple power monitor clamps?

I have an openenergymonitor system installed now on my us home power box that is working fine but not with smart things. I also have a aeon hemv2 that took off a while ago. I’d like to put the hemv2 back on and leave the other installed as well…

Any problems with having 2 clamps on each leg next to each other? So I can add power data into my ST ?

no they read the magnetic field from the coil in the clamp. stacking them is fine. i have 2 inside my panel with the cover on and wired to gfi breaer and it has been working fine.

i need a better use of them like a graph display but its low on the list of stuff to do

yeah, I love the openenergymonitor fast and accurate. the HEMv2 was a bit of a pain but I would like to get some form of energy use in ST. graphing it out is high on my list. so weird that ST doesn’t have ANY graph capability…

i just wondered that since they buzzed when not plugged into anything if adding two would create some “flux capacitor” loop and blow the box out of the wall or start fire etc etc etc…

Thanks for your exp on this