I played around with the apps and cannot figure out how to do this. I want to set it so a light will come on when there is motion in the room and stay on for 30 minutes. I only want to do this after sunset and before sun rise. I do not want the light to come on when it is already bright in the room. I do not want to use a LUX sensor. Just a motion sensor and sunrise and sunset data from the internet.
Use the Smart Lights app.
- Select your light what you want to do (in this case Turn On)
- Select how you want to trigger the action (Motion)
- Select your Motion Sensor
- Select Turn on When (Choose Motion Starts)
- Toggle Turn Off after Motion Stops
- Set After Number of minutes to 30
- Click on more options Select only during certain times (You’ll see Sunrise and Sunset in here)
Step 7 is the issue. I do see ‘more options’. You can not click on it. Below ‘more options’ it shows ‘Only during a certain time’ when I click that I get ‘Starting time’ and ‘Ending time’. There is not option for sunset or sunrise
I think I got it.