Memorial Day Sales 2024

Eve Home has just added a 20% off coupon for most of their products (including the new Matter over Thread inwall outlet) at Amazon (Amazon . Com only) . Identified as a Memorial Day sale.

The Matter over Thread models will work with SmartThings out of the box, no custom code required. Other models will work with HomeKit but not SmartThings, so read product descriptions carefully.

I have several of their devices and like them very much, except for the price. So a sale is always welcome. :sunglasses:

Note that although their Amazon Store page still says HomeKit, the Matter devices will also work fine with other Matter-enabled platforms, Including SmartThings.

If this will be the first Matter device you use with SmartThings, please read the community FAQ before purchasing.

FAQ: What do I need to add a Matter device to the SmartThings app? Do I need a bridge router device?