Major issue with device connectivity (ALL TYPES) past few days

I’m sure that’s very frustrating!

If it were me, the first thing I would try is changing the device type handler for the problem switches. If your current handler is running locally, switch to one which is running in the cloud. Or vice versa. You can change the device type handler assignment through the IDE.

After you change the device type handler, then take your hub off of power (including removing the batteries) and leave it off for 20 minutes.

While normally we would do that to force A zigbee heal, and these are not zigbee devices, in this case we’re doing it to force the hub to re-sync with the cloud account.

Then just put the hub back on power and see if anything gets better.

This has the advantage of being easy to try, because you don’t have to change any of your smart apps or even physically handle the devices. It’s just a configuration change.

I’m not saying it will fix things, but if it’s a bug in the device handler, changing to a different one would identify that. So I would try that first before replacing the hub.

Just a thought. There was a bug in a GE device handler in October, so you never know. Maybe a bad version got distributed.

Good luck – – I hope you find a resolution soon.