Lutron devices vanishing from SmartThings

This issue just started happening 24 hours ago and I can reproduce consistently. SmartThings g3 hub integrated with latest lutron caseta hub/account. 3 devices discover. They show up in SmartThings app and work. Then either after a few seconds or after I turn a device on/off the other devices literally vanish from SmartThings. I can reaadd then and they vanish again.

Tried deleting the integrations and reconnecting. Same issues. Reboot SmartThings. Same issue.

I’m at a total loss and not seeing anyone else talk about this. HELP! :slight_smile:

Wow thanks for posting!

Update: I fixed it. I removed integration. Rebooted SmartThings hub and lutron hub. Re added integration. And they seem to be working and staying for now. I think the missing step was a lutron Hub reboot as well.


Let me know how it goes

I have about 14 or so lutron switches that have worked fine for months. Today I added about another 12 and went to add them to ST, had some pairing issues, and it ended up only pairing some of the new switches so things seemed off. Added the switches I could and then after a few minutes they vanished old and new.

I’ve restarted both my ST Hub and lutron Hub. I’ve removed ST from the lutron app and then reconnected them. At first I thought it was just a one-time error but have repeated this process 3 times and they still vanish!