Lutron Caseta or Clearconnect RF support

Still no official integration. :cry:

A number of community members are using them with one of two options, depending on your exact needs. Both will require that you have the Lutron SmartBridge or SmartBridge Pro.

1. Since both Lutron Caseta and SmartThings have an IFTTT channel, you can use this for indirect integration. That’s what I do. It’s fast and easy. The problem is that it does introduce additional IFTTT lag, and that lag varies from one house to another. You probably won’t notice any difference if you’re just working on a time schedule, or if you’re using an upstairs minimote to turn on lights in the yard. And a slight lag when turning lights off is usually acceptable. Where you will definitely notice the difference is if you want to use a SmartThings-controlled motion sensor to turn ON the Caseta switches.

2. If you are technical and willing to set up a separate server device, there is a community member who has created an integration using a raspberry pi as a bridge. Other community members are just starting to test that now.

Personally, I think it would be great if SmartThings would add official integration with Lutron, especially since Wink has it, but meantime there are some alternatives if you want to investigate them.

At my house, the lutron lights work with Echo or on timed schedules so it’s been fine for us. But if you want to take advantage of the more complex logic that SmartThings can offer, then you need to look into some of the indirect methods for now.