Looking for a multi momentary switch module which will work with smartthings

I apologize, this is my first post in this forum and pretty new to z-wave so if my vocabulary if off then that is why.

I am trying to hook up a automatic gate for use with my z-wave system. The gate has two options which can be wired into it by connecting the right jumpers, a single button switch or a 3-button switch. For obvious reasons I want to wire in a 3 button switch (so I can be certain it closes, etc). Here is the diagram for the wiring:

I have been combing through these forums for about a day and have only seen posts regarding 1 button. Are there any z-wave devices that can close multiple connections? Really trying to avoid buying a separate switch for each connection.

Also, some of these posts I saw were pretty old, whats the least expensive z-wave momentary switch? Most of the ones mentioned here are built for large loads and in this case it’s just a simple connection with a extremely small load.

Thank you for your help

Jeff

What’s the voltage?

The fibaro RGBW controller (zwave) has four output channels and people do use it for things like sprinkler zone control and stuff, but it’s low voltage.

https://www.amazon.com/Fibaro-Micro-Controller-Z-wave-Strips/dp/B00P1N68FW

@anon36505037 might be able to say more on that one.

The other very inexpensive alternative that people use is a Wi-Fi ESP 8266 module used as the communications piece and connected to all kinds of different actuators/relays with an Arduino. That would also help much better range than a zwave device. However, it requires much more significant maker skills than the Fibaro device, but should also cost less and give you more options. See the following thread for that:

2 Likes