Like a bunch of people (yes, I searched the forums!) my LIFX bulbs stopped connecting to ST a couple of days ago. (They show in the device list as “unavailable.”) Unlike those people, though (see posts from 5/17, 4/17, and 1/16), I don’t seem to be able to get them back. I have tried:
- updating firmware (it already was)
- rebooting everything (bulbs, ST hub)
- re-logging into the LIFX (Connect) SmartApp
- revoking auth from LIFX and then re-logging into the LIFX (Connect) SmartApp
- replacing the device handler with the one from ericvitale (and setting the API Key and Bulb Name, of course)
These steps have all had no effect – the LIFX bulbs still show as “Unavailable” in ST.
The next step, of course, is resetting entirely – removing the bulbs and the SmartApp and re-adding them. That would involve a fair bit of routine re-doing, though, so I thought I’d ask – is there anything I haven’t thought of?