Leviton ZW+ switch $36, 600W Dimmer $40

Really tempted by that dimmer model, I would really like to be able to control brightness before even turning the light on (using the thin dimmer paddle on the right).

Sorry for the noob question, but does anyone know if this has all of the same features as the Homeseer HS-WD100+ (https://shop.homeseer.com/products/best-z-wave-dimmer?variant=24629775366). I bought the homeseer specifically because it can control other lights in the house. I’m still outfitting my house, but my end goal is to be able to triple press down to turn off all lights on that floor, or triple press up to turn on all lights, etc. Is the Leviton DZ6HD-1BZ capable of this same feature?

Thanks in advance!

The HS has what appears to be LED indicator strip on the side to show the level. The older Leviton had it across the top of the paddle. This one looks to have an adjustment on the side like the HS model, but I do NOT see LEDs on it to indicate the set level.

Thanks for the response. I think you’re right. I was reading a review and I thought they mentioned LED indicators showing how bright it would turn on, but I must’ve been looking at a different switch. :frowning_face: