Jet Bot with Smart Things - Scheduling Issues

I have a new JetBot VR30T85. The device creates a map of your house. Separates it into rooms. Allows you to send it to a specific room to clean. You can also set up a scheduled cleaning time - but it appears to be only for the entire house. Am I missing something? I can’t figure out how to specify which specific rooms I want to schedule.

Thanks

Hey there! @GotJet, Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile: I’d be happy to provide you with some steps to assist with scheduling a specific room to be cleaned by your Jet Bot. You can set the Jet Bot to clean on a schedule with options for Day, Time, Mode, Suction strength, Cleaning type (room/furniture/area setting).

I wanted to provide you with this troubleshooting article that has additional information on using your specific model: How to Use My Jet Bot With SmartThings?

Note: I wanted to mention that If the Jet Bot is detached from the Docking Station at the scheduled time, the scheduled cleaning does not work. Categories may vary depending on the local circumstances or the Jet Bot model. Available technologies and functions may vary depending on the country, service provider, network environment, or product.

If you still have difficulties with getting the schedule feature set up. You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information for further assistance:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Well, on my SmartThings app, there is NO option to select individual rooms.

I have attached a screenshot showing all of the available options that I have to choose from.

This is from my Samsung phone. I have SmartThings on my wife’s iPhone and it looks the same.

Yes it certainly says that you can schedule like you said (and what is on that guide) but it does not seem to exist in the app – at least not the version of the app that is available to me here in the US.

Martin

Thank you for providing us with that information, I’m sorry to hear that the concern is persistent.

Additional variables like country, service provider, network environment, or product could also be factors.

At this time I think it would be best to confirm if that product’s technology and functions are available for the “Schedule” category.

I would recommend creating a support ticket, providing the screenshot to inquire about your specific model ability to “Schedule” a room to be cleaned.

You can reach out to US Support using the below information.
US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell