Issues with the app

In the past 24h I have had a major issue with getting devices to excluded and to re-pair Zwave devices. Mainly zooz Zen23 and zen24 switches. Also when did the app start playing a touch sound when you turn on or off a thing inside the SmartThings app and how the F**K do you turn it off.

Please tell me someone else is having these issues.

1 Like

The team will report the issue with the ā€œsound effectā€, in the meantime, please check if the workaround I shared in the post that @jkp linked above works for you. It doesnā€™t for everyone.

About the issue re-pairing the devices, have you reported it to customer support?
It can be done by following these steps:

1. Enter this page
  2. Click on ā€œSupportā€ in the upper-right corner
  3. Check if the URL includes your region. For example, en-us here: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us
  4. At the bottom, select ā€œemailā€ and describe your issue as detailed as possible.
  5. Click on ā€œsubmitā€

I have touch sounds disabled and every action in the app still results in a sound - this is new to the latest version of the app - Android 13, app version 1.7.91.24.

Please, share this with the Customer Support team, this sound comes from older versions according to some comments I saw moths ago, so, they might have more info.

Open here to see their contact info

Through the SmartThings Web page

1. Enter this page
  2. Click on ā€œSupportā€ in the upper-right corner
  3. Check if the URL includes your region. For example, en-us here: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us
  4. At the bottom, select ā€œemailā€ and describe your issue as detailed as possible.
  5. Click on ā€œsubmitā€

From the ST app

1. Open the SmartThings app
  2. Go to the menu tab at the bottom-right corner.
  3. On this page, select the option ā€œcontact usā€ and then go to ā€œReport a problemā€
  4. Accept the generation of logs, fill up the form describing your issue as detailed as possible, and screen captures of the issue always help.
  5. Click on ā€œsubmitā€. The Customer team will receive this info.

Via email

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

@nayelyz

Now my SmartThings WiFi always shows as offline in the app so I canā€™t access hub settings to add or remove edge drivers.

Devices connected to the hub are still controllable.

Hi! Have you tried doing this through the CLI? Do you get an error?