Intermatic Edge Drivers

Intermatic Z-wave product line includes HA01(Electrical Outlet), HA03(Plug In Lamp Module),HA04(Outdoor Module), HA05(Outdoor Screw-In Lamp Receptacle), HA06(Wall Dimmer).

I see Edge drivers for the pool system but not the z-wave products above. Will these be covered by the SmartThings drivers or custom?

Thanks

Those are all models from 15+ years ago, right? When they migrate they should work with the stock zwave-switch driver (I assume they’ll match one of the generic fingerprints). If they’re currently on one of the stock DTHs that already run local, I would just leave them be until ST does the auto migration.

1 Like

Yes and they still work.

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

I think the Intermatic switches I had might’ve been a slightly newer model, but I had a horrible time keeping them on my network and gave up on them a while back. Good that yours are still working!

Below are the generic fingerprints in the zwave-switch driver. If you look in the Groovy IDE for the raw description, you can confirm whether the list of command classes includes 25 for the switches and 26 for the dimmer. If they do, then they should work with that driver after the automatic migration. You won’t be able to manually exclude/include to get them on Edge before the automatic migration using those generic fingerprints - right now things are defaulting to DTHs unless they have a device-specific fingerprint in an Edge driver.

zwaveGeneric:
  - id: "GenericSwitch/1"
    deviceLabel: Switch
    commandClasses:
      supported:
        - 0x25 # binary switch
    deviceProfileName: switch-binary
  - id: "GenericSwitch/2"
    deviceLabel: Switch
    genericType: 0x10 # GENERIC_TYPE_SWITCH_BINARY
  - id: "GenericSwitch/3"
    deviceLabel: Dimmer Switch
    genericType: 0x02 # GENERIC_TYPE_SWITCH_BINARY
  - id: "GenericDimmerSwitch/1"
    commandClasses:
      supported:
        - 0x26 # switch multilevel
    deviceProfileName: switch-level
  - id: "GenericDimmerSwitch/2"
    genericType: 0x11 # GENERIC_TYPE_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL
    deviceProfileName: switch-level
2 Likes

HA01(Electrical Outlet), HA03(Plug In Lamp Module),HA04(Outdoor Module),

Thanks for the follow-up. I just looked and these have the 25 or 26 setting. So hopefully this goes well. I have had no problem in general with these. The Plug In Lamp Module is a little weird at times because it is a dimmer that can have problems with modern bulbs even though I keep it at 100%.

2 Likes