Integrations with Sonos/Philips hue/Nest Protect?

Those should all be possible, particularly if you use Core. (More about that later.) i’ll leave the specifics Sonos discussion for people who are currently using it, I don’t have them. :sunglasses:

At my house, we use a Phillips hue light strip specifically for arrival notifications. My housemate plays videogames and we’ve discovered he doesn’t answer texts when he’s playing. I’m a wheelchair user, and in really bad weather I can get stuck in the yard. So the light strip turned blue when I enter the front gate (just me, nobody else). Once I’m inside the house, I tell echo to turn the light off again. So if it turns blue and stays blue for a while, he knows I’m stuck in the yard and will come out to help me. It’s a system that works well for us when hardly anything else did! :sunglasses::bulb:

You might find the following thread of interest as well, it discusses several projects that might be helpful.

And Here’s more about core:

( I’ve moved this thread to projects so that you can get answers specific to your own set up.)