Integration of Smartthings Hub and Genius Hub (Heat Genuis)

Hello,

I am fairly new to Smartthings but have come to the community for some help regarding integrating the Smartthings Hub with the Genius Hub. Has anyone tried this before? If so, how have you done it? I wanted to see if I could integrate these two hubs (by having the Genius Hub as a primary controller and the Smartthings as a secondary controller) but I can’t seem to do this correctly. It doesn’t seem to transfer all the information across properly. I am unable to control my devices on the Genius Hub via the Smartthings App.
Failing that, I tried to completely bypass the Genius Hub and just have the Z-Wave devices connect to the Samsung Smartthings Hub. I managed to do this, but I can’t seem to find a working device handler for these Z-Wave devices. The z-wave device in question is the Danfoss Living Connect 13.
My end goal is to try and get to a point where I can control my heating by Apple Homekit. Which can be integrated with Smartthings (via Homebridge) as I have successfully done. I wanted to use the Genius Hub as it allows for scheduling and has different modes that I wanted to use. But it’s fine if I have to just connect the Z-wave device up to the Smartthings Hub instead of having a primary and secondary controller.

Has anyone got any information about how to integrate the two z-wave Hubs together (by having one a primary controller and the other a secondary controller)? Or a device handler for the Danfoss Living Connect 13 that works properly for them?

1 Like