IDE Issues - Feb 22, 2018

Well there’s 50 if you start including those.

Neither, they’re busy getting ready for Fun Friday :grin:.

That’s Non-Functional Friday (Complete Outage). Bets anyone?

1 Like

SmartThings today, and other days!
other002

1 Like

Is this a known thing? I have been having this for a month but when I try to test it, it works! So I just assumed it was me

Unfortunately it’s a real/known thing!

It’s an old thread, but it’s been revived from the dead.

You’re assuming that the partial routine execution isn’t considered to be a feature. Perhaps it’s a feature to keep us from over-automating our homes.

2 Likes

:joy: I like that. It’s like a coin toss. When your Routine runs this time, we will leave this device out. The next time it runs, we will surprise you and let it complete, giving you false hope that it’s resolved. Only to mess with you the next time it runs.

I like it. Complete Randomization. Wave of the future!

2 Likes

Crap Repo Updates are STILL not working. Ugh.

Sorry for being slow on the trigger. The status page has been updated and we are looking into it.

5 Likes

https://status.smartthings.com/incidents/7kygbn2sdwcf

i got 5 Mtrs of the LEDs running of the Fib controler attached to the underside of my Porch and part of my soffit triggered by movement and even though cameras always show colours brighter than they actually are, the police effect is bloody bright and affective

My IDE DH section is also down this morning

1 Like

It’s been a while. Not getting a good feeling about this.

1 Like

Not a good feeling when I’m sitting here online, Light on ST hub is green and I get a push and email notification that my hub is offline.

1 Like

Well it is Friday.

3 Likes

I get a new circling animations after logging in. So I guess changes are being made and this is just collateral damage from updates on the backend. Just guessing of course as there’s been no update on the issue.

1 Like

As I said, any day ending in y. LOL

You hub must be tired. I’m thinking about getting a little, tiny pillow and blanket for mine when it acts up. Make its “timeout” more comfortable… Get it? “timeout”?

I’ll show myself out now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Back in acton folks!

1 Like

Samsung should allow anyone who has a SmartThings hub to refund it for full price, regardless of condition. This is frickin incredible. Last night there must’ve also been an issue, as I checked my notifications and noticed my alarm was never set last night but it disarmed this morning.