IAlarm zigbee water leak detector

Anyone setup iAlarm ZigBee Water Leak Detector,Water Leak Detector Sensor Alarm for Tuya/Smart Life App,Battery-Powered and Gateway-Dependent for Efficient Water Leakage Detection,IP67(Support 2.4GHz) https://a.co/d/5cZL5IY

I was able to get it added as a “Zigbee thing” trying to see how to change to the correct driver or write my own.

1st I would install @Mariano_Colmenarejo “ZigBee Moisture Sensor Mc” Edge Driver and see if that works.

If that doesn’t install @Mariano_Colmenarejo “ZigBee Thing Mc” Edge driver and switch your device to that driver. Then open the device tile and take a screenshot of what is shown and post it hear.

The Moisture sensor driver worked :+1:t4:

For those interested on the device details
DeviceInfo:

Manufacturer: _TZ3000_kyb656no
Model: TS0207
FingerPrinted_EndPoint.Id: 0x01
App Version: 0x41
ZCL Version: 0x03
Network ID: 0xC364
Zigbee EUI: A4C13863D2A6FFAD
Device ID: 412dfe01-afb6-47f0-a75c-3a0929ea3f9c

Server Cluster:
Ep: 0x01={ 0001,0003,0500,0000 }

Client Clusters:
Ep: 0x01={ 0019,000A }

Signal Metrics:
LQI: 140 … RSSI: -89 dbm

1 Like

Follow up, the device appears offline after a period of time but will continue to work. I put the device on water while offline and it immediately came online and reported wet. Would be nice if it didn’t feel sleep but it’s 1/2 the price of other sensors and still performs the core function it needs to.

The signal strength is low and the quality is around 50%.
This may be part of the cause.

Although there are several users who complain about the offline status of these devices.

Try to put a repeater nearby and I would even advise trying to pair them near the hub so that the configuration messages are received correctly on the device.

It was paired pretty close to the hub and the tests were close by. When I move further RSSI goes to -101

The device appears to send a message every 8 hours.

The TS0207 series devices I looked at previously, and do not recommend them.

[EDGE] Tuya Leak Sensor TS0207 ** NOT RECOMMENDED **