I Appreciate the Stability Improvements

Things have been working so well, I almost haven’t noticed that I am not noticing anything :wink: -)

I have over a hundred devices controlled by numerous smart app/routines and it all has been working problem-free. Schedules and routines fire reliably and as expected. I very much appreciate your commitment to making stability a priority and hope that you continue to stay the course. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

11 Likes

I agree. I was having problems a week ago, but it turned out my ISP (Comcast) was the problem. They did something to reset me and all is good now. The only hiccups I get now are a very short (1 or 2 second) delay in some actions.

I have also noticed everything just working as intended I switched to at&t gigapower .

Yup, I was going to post the same thing, until two days ago when events started failing again. Well, I had a good run of about a month with no issues, longest in some time…

1 Like

Definite improvement the last couple of months. Everything seems to be working except smart home monitor false alerts due to lack of entry/exit delays :slight_smile: