Hub Firmware Release Notes - 22.13

My OSRAM LIGHTIFY A19 RGBW bulb shows firmware version as below. It doesn’t seem to have been updated, but the version seems higher than what is included in this release (FW 00102302), but there is extra 0 in between. The Hub firmware I have is 22.14

Current Version: 0x01020492
Target Version: 0x01020492
Last Updated: N/A
Last Checked: 2018-07-31 7:09 AM PDT

The OSRAM firmware listed is for different versions.

@tpmanley
When are we going to get an option to delay the upgrade?

If I am out and the update breaks things I’m up **** creek with out a paddle.
It just seams silly to have forced updates these days.

1 Like

Re. this, should I assume that my Osram Smart+ Outdoor Flex is already on the latest firmware?!

Yes. I believe only UK OSRAM (which are ZigBee Light Link (ZLL) and the newer US LEDADVANCE/SYLVANIA versions are included in this firmware release.

Thanks @jhamstwad. For clarity, I am in the UK and was wondering if my outdoor flex should’ve received an update as the FW version hasn’t changed and the update is saying N/A?

Reason I ask is because if this is on a ‘good’ Osram firmware out of the box, then I won’t need to invest in a Lightify Gateway to update it (for some reason UK users can’t update OTA like the US, even if you’ve got this setup) to avoid the numerous known issue Osram has with ST.

• OSRAM - various bug fixes (UK ZLL models)
    • Garden RGB - FW 01020412
    • CLA 60 TW - FW 01020412
    • FLEX RGBW - FW 01020412

Your version is higher than the ones listed in the update. I don’t know what the most current firmware versions is, so I couldn’t say if getting the gateway would benefit you in any way.

1 Like

As a guy working for a brand, I think you would have more traction dealing with Samsung rather than ST. Samsung won’t like to have customer hits on their TV review and support because of ST. Might be good that all TV owners reach out Samsung support and record the complaint. This will hit their support and in the end their warranty cost which they won’t like. In one quarter this could drive significant action from SG to ST.
Additionally if the TV was claiming ST support using the logo for instance, you have a ground for complaining SG directly and ask them to go fix it. Just my view since I don’t have TV

Thank you for finally getting the Cree DTH moved to local execution!