Hub Connected Devices Now Use Edge Drivers

There’s currently a bug in the garage door preference in that driver. It’s been reported, and is an easy fix. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

What about the Schlage Connect z-wave door locks? I see in the fingerprints.yml file my model
id: “Schlage/BE469ZP” but it appears to be commented out. Does this mean that it is still to be implemented?

I have that same lock. The z-wave lock driver has had several recent changes, so I think it’s not quite final. The BE469ZP fingerprint is live in the beta driver, but not in production (I think it’s telling that only the locks without codes are live in production, as lock codes are where the recent commits have been). I have a driver that adds all of the Schlage settings to the stock driver, though haven’t really started sharing it yet since the base driver doesn’t appear to be finished.

1 Like

Thanks again. I guess I’ll do the only thing I can do, wait. Maybe play with Sharptools some more to see if it will take over the little bit of code I had in webCoRE.

2 Likes

Feel free to tag me if you have any questions! :wave:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks.

1 Like

In Webcore, I had a piston that would turn in the entry light when the door was unlocked, but only it it was unlocked with a code, meaning Corning INTO the house rather than leaving… anyway to accomplish this with a RULE? I don’t see it’s possible with the app automations as lock code is not exposed, but maybe with the RULEs API?

Try creating a thread in the following section of the forum and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Thanks JD!

1 Like

I agree, what does this actually mean?

Delete (zigbee) or Exclude (Z-wave) your device, Delete custom DTH (if exist), install relevant edge driver. Add (zigbee) or Include (Z-wave) your device.

This is what re-onboard means

Thank you.

1 Like