HSN $80 2-pack Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation Smart Assistants with 2-User Voucher for Pandora One and Audible

alexa
dot
echo
amazon

For the next 4 hours or so:

https://www.hsn.com/todays-special

Per Slick Deals: http://slickdeals.net/f/9194075-today-only-10-15-16-amazon-echo-dot-2nd-generation-2-pack-79-95-visa-checkout-and-hsn?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

Need to use Visa checkout to get $20 off

Update: I got my order in for a pair. ETA not until 28th, but these are for the kids rooms, so I’m not in a big hurry.

(Michael Hess) #2

Wow, first time I’ve ever ordered from HSN. Can’t believe I just did that. 2% back with ebates, probably some others as well.

One thing I like about this sale, we see how many have sold, maybe a good indicator of overall quantity. Figure lots more people see it on HSN that have never seen this before…

THANKS! Same here, never used HSN. Just ordered a pair. As of now they only have 2K of them left, which will go pretty quick

Yeah. First time for me too. I tried to use new customer coupon too, but it was not allowed for this deal.

Now for the onslaught of spam from HSN…

(Michael Hess) #5

Yeah tried that too, denied!

After I get these, I’ll just block their address. :slight_smile:

(Scott) #6

Shows 2/$99 for me. :frowning:

There should be a visa deal banner at the top left that explains about the $20 off.

I was undecided to get Dots or GH. This deal swayed me to the dots. Estimated delivery date of 10/28/16 instead of 10/20/16 but that’s ok.

HSN must have received more stock.

I received notice my Dots should arrive tomorrow instead of next week.

Is yours showing a charge of $99 or did it correct to $79?

Mine is still in packaging and shows $79.95 on HSN but $99 on my bank account.

I just got an email saying mine shipped. The email says the price is $99.95. My bank account shows a charge of $99.95. HSN website shows that I was charged $79.95. It doesn’t say when it will be delivered yet just the original expected date of 10/28/16.