How to delete a zwave device that is no long working

I cannot find any way to delete a Zwave Monoprice 2 switch relay which is no longer powering up and broken. There are no smart Apps associated with this device.

When I try to delete it on my iOS app by going into the device and clicking on the ‘Remove’ button, the App comes back with “Oops” & " state does not pass custom validation"

When I try to delete it by going into ‘My Devices’ through a web browser and clicking on ‘Delete’ it gives me the following error. Please help!

Validation error whilst flushing entity [physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp]: - Field error in object ‘physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp’ on field ‘state’: rejected value [COMPLETE]; codes [physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.validator.error.physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state,physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.validator.error.state,physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.validator.error.physicalgraph.app.InstallationState,physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.validator.error,installedSmartApp.state.validator.error.physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state,installedSmartApp.state.validator.error.state,installedSmartApp.state.validator.error.physicalgraph.app.InstallationState,installedSmartApp.state.validator.error,physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state,physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.state,physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.physicalgraph.app.InstallationState,physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required,installedSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state,installedSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.state,installedSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.physicalgraph.app.InstallationState,installedSmartApp.state.Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required,Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp.state,Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.state,Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required.physicalgraph.app.InstallationState,Input ‘[rootDevice]’ is required]; arguments [state,class physicalgraph.app.InstalledSmartApp,COMPLETE]; default message [{0} does not pass custom validation]

Yes I’m getting same, driving me mad now. Mine is a virtual switch for fibaro 222.

I got mine taken care of by calling the support number and they raised it to their programming team. 24 hrs later it was taken care of. Fantastic customer service!

I just deleted them yah! I had to add back multi channel device to each one then it let me delete them.

how did you add multichannel device to them

By that I mean I used the fibaro fgs-222 smartapp by pukka to relink them again, then it let me delete them with no error.