How to change parameters of the AEOTEC Smart Meter Gen5?

Hi, I need information on your smart meter. I’ve read on several sites that it can be configured so that you can, for example, change the refresh rate of the values. I don’t understand how to do it. My smart meter is connected to the Aoetec hub. I managed to configure everything on Smartthing and everything works fine. But I have no idea how to change the configurations. Do I have to do it from the Smarthings app? Do I need to do this by accessing the hub by IP address? How do I find the interface for changing parameters 101,103, etc etc?

Thank you

This community was set up several years ago so that customers using the Samsung smartthings home automation platform could help other customers. It’s not an official support channel and it’s not the aeotec support forum. So in the future, if you run into a problem with an Aeotec device, you might want to check with their support.

https://aeotec.com/support/

That said, this is a frequently asked question here, so as it happens, we were just talking about it a day or two ago. :sunglasses:

So here you go, it’s the same answer for your device. You will get to the fields through the smartthings app and you will be able to change the values there. But there may be a couple of steps you have to do first.

Modifying sensitivity parameters for Aeotec multisensor 6 - #2 by JDRoberts