ASSOCIATION GROUPS: - Association groups enable the dimmer to control other Z-Wave devices directly, without participation of the main controller. Enter a comma-delimited list of destinations (node IDs and/or endpoint IDs) for each association group. All IDs must be in hexadecimal format. E.g.: Node destinations: ‘11, 0F’ Endpoint destinations: ‘1C:1, 1C:2’
I want once for all to understand how to associate 2 devices in SmartThings (with Z-Wave Tweaker DH).
For example, we have:
- a Device source: Fibaro Flood Sensor with (Device Network) ID: 86
- a Device destination: a motor valve ID: 19
The list requested to fill for association by Z-Wave Tweaker Device Handler is:
- Association Group Command Class - |enum|
- Association Group Id - |number|| we know only this, for example group 3
- Association Group Members - |text|| and this, for example device with ID 8C
- Association Groups Scan Range Start - |number||
- Association Groups Scan Range Stop - |number||
- Endpoints Scan Range Start |number||
- Endpoints Scan Range Stop |number|
How do I associate those 2 devices, the Device Source to command the Device Destination, if we have to fill the list from bellow and we know only two things, the device ID and the associated groups supported by devices.