How to add hub to "My Hubs" on graph.api.smartthings.com?

I set up my developer account before I purchased my smartthings starter kit.

I have the kit up and running in the house and would like to do some development.

How do I get my hub linked to the developer account that I created? I thought that I registered the hub with the same developer account that I set up prior to purchasing the kit, but I am not 100% certain.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Yours automatically linked to the IDE but if you are in North America and got your hub recently then you’ll be on a different shard (NA02). Try https://graph-na02-useast1.api.smartthings.com

2 Likes

Thanks. That worked perfectly

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, but this solution does not work for me (I am in Eastern Canada, not sure if that matters)

use https://account.smartthings.com

Doesn’t work, just shows

“You don’t have any hubs yet. Please use the SmartThings mobile app to claim your hub.”

have you added the hub through the app yet?

Added on App, but can’t get it on the IDE

just checking… you are using the same samsung account to login to both the app and IDE?

yes, same email and password, same account. Any help is greatly appreciated, this is quite a frustrating way to begin :frowning:

in IDE, if you click on My Locations, do you only see one?

Only see the location I added on the ide

something is not right here. You don’t add it manually. it is created when you add the hub. so, let’s start with some basics, which hub do you have… the v2, v3 or other? which app are you using… SmartThings Classic or SmartThings (Samsung Connect)?

I know I am a few years late to this party, but I had this issue today, and realized that until I tapped into my home, then tapped hub, nothing was showing up. Odd but figured would throw it on here, since this was the first thing to come up when I searched.

When ST recently changed how to login to IDE, you need to go to My Locations and click on the Location Name, then return to My Hubs to see if it shows up. After that you can bookmark the URL and use it to login to get by the need to click on Location Name. :slight_smile:

2 Likes