How connect Google Wifi to Smartthings? (no IFTTT)

I already have an integration made with Google wifi, but I would like to make it more direct, without using IFTTT if possible (not only for the economic side given the release of ifttt pro, also for the latency it produces).
All this for a useful integration that I am using, the switching on of a couple of lamps with timed shutdowns, every time my car connects to google wifi.
Currently to do this I have created a virtual switch of the car and use ifttt to turn this switch on and off, then I created the automation with smart lighting, but I could do it anyway with webcore, what I miss is to have my google wifi with smarthings to make it really functional. Do you have any advice?

1 Like

It really sucks that IFTTT will no longer be free. I would like a direct link from google WiFi to SmartThings, too.

2 Likes

Literally been looking to do the same , I IFTTT to turn on virtual switches and therefore trigger routines.

1 Like

Would also like to do the same.

1 Like

I just completely disabled IFTTT. Its rules no longer allowed it to work with devices connected to my guest network … so it was no longer useful for me. I keep looking for alternatives

2 Likes

any luck in finding a solution for Google wifi and Smartthings integration?

3 Likes