I would like to say “Alexa, wake me up at 7AM” which will then:
- crack open my lutron shades 1/2 hour before wake up time
- set the temp on my Nest thermostat to 68 degrees 1/2 hour before wake up time
- start playing some music on my Sonos speakers at a low volume 10 minutes before wake up time
- open my Lutron shades completely 5 minutes before wake up time
- have the echo dot alarm go off at wake up time
I would like to be able to kill the process at any time using only my voice (for example. If the shades wake me up, tell Alexa to cancel the rest of the process).
I have scenes and routines set up in SmartThings that can accomplish these items individually, but not based on any schedule that I can kick off at a given time the night before.
Any ideas on how to use a combination of Alexa and SmartThings to accomplish this?