Honeywell Thermostat Handler

Still no word from Honeywell on this? I have the same issue, and also the same frustrating results. Even their app doesn’t show accurate results for operating state.

What brand of acceleration sensor did you use, and where on the air conditioner did you put it?

Nothing.

I used a SmartThings multi sensor, and just mounted it to a semi-shielded spot on the outside of the A/C unit so it won’t get wet.

HERE THE latest i got… totally untenable…
there.

Thank you for reaching back out to SmartThings. At this time, Honeywell thermostats will connect to multiple locations with the same Honeywell account, but they will not function on one of the locations. This is a limitation of the integration between Honeywell and SmartThings. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. This is likely why you are seeing the thermostat on your second location, but it does not update the operating status due to this limitation.

The only workaround that we have at this time is to create a second Honeywell account and authorize your second location with that second Honeywell account. I understand that this is a bit cumbersome and I am sorry for that.

i

FWIW my thermostat still doesn’t update operating state in ST. I gave up on using that for anything.

As an update that no one asked for: It appears that ResumeProgram(…) is still not working properly. At least not in webcore. I have no tried the setpoint workaround, but, like others have said, this should just work and Honeywell SHOULD address it. Doubtful this will be the case, however.