HomeControl Outlet Zigbee--Adding additional feature reporting?

I’m trying go get this working in Smartthings

https://homecontrol.no/product/home-control-outlet/

So far I have gotten the two relays working by using the code from
Independent Dual Receptacle Control written by John R.

How can I add temperature monitoring to this code? The Home Control outlet has two temperature sensors, one internal and one external. How can I pull status from them every 5 minutes?

Tagging @JohnR

If the outlet’s temperature reporting supports the standard temperature cluster you can query it with a read attribute command. Here is how I read the the two temperature probes in my coop door controller:

def poll(){
	log.debug "Polling Device"
    def cmd = []
	cmd << "st rattr 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 0x38 0x0101 0x0003"   // Read Door State 
    cmd << "delay 150"

cmd << "st rattr 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 0x38 0x0101 0x0400"	// Read Current Light Level
    cmd << "delay 150"        

cmd << "st rattr 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 0x39 0x0402 0x0000"    // Read probe 1 Temperature 
    cmd << "delay 150"       

cmd << "st rattr 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 0x40 0x0402 0x0000"    // Read probe 2 Temperature        

cmd
}

The above code is from the coopboss custom device type. The above command will tell your device to report its temperature but you will need to look for the reply in the parse method of your custom device type. There are other examples out there as well. Reading the temperature is a fairly standard thing. So you may be able to find some less complex examples.

@Pal_Sletsjoe, did you get any further on this?