Harmony Home (original hub?) - Watch TV activity not working as it should

Hi all!

I’ve got an activity in Logitech’s Harmony app that does the following:

1. Turn on my dumb flat tv
  2. Turn on the Home Cinema
  3. Turns on the Mac Mini (or rather, wakes it up)
  4. Turns on the switch with the name of the activity in Smartthings so that I can use it with CoRE…

The thing is, something’s not working… or I have something set up horribly wrong…

When I start the activity… everything turns on as expected… BUT…

• The mode doesn’t change from whatever it was (“Day” right now) to "Watching TV… These changes are configured in a separate piston in CoRE…
  • The ON command seems to be resent a few times over and over… starting itunes (which drives me crazy) and making the system not respond in a looong while…

I have noticed in the logs the following message:

“some-numbers-and-letters-here” 19:54:57: trace Command failed. Error: 200

I’ve also seen this:

“some-numbers-and-letters-here” 8:13:08 PM: trace Device: Watch TV [Harmony Activity] - Capability Name: Switch
"some-numbers-and-letters-here" 8:13:07 PM: debug updateDevice, params: [appId:“some-numbers-and-letters-here” , param1:devices, param2:“some-numbers-and-letters-here” , action:[GET:executeSmartAppGet, POST:executeSmartAppPost, PUT:executeSmartAppPut, DELETE:executeSmartAppDelete, OPTIONS:executeSmartAppOptions], controller:smartAppApi, id:“some-numbers-and-letters-here” ], request: [arguments:[], command:on]

over and over every 2 seconds…

Help?

Nevermind… seems i can’t turn on an activity’s switch from within without the activity f**king up… lol! Got rid of the button change from the activity and that fixed it…

Now I’ve got an even worse problem! Can’t access CoRE’s rules to modify them at all! Houston?!

Something changed on the ST side, cuaing issues within CoRE. See post 210 and down in this thread.