Harmony Home Control

Did (or do) you have other Harmony Hubs? If so, and if they are on your account but inaccessible, it will fail to find any hubs (without deleting them from your account or connecting them again).

Just a thought - a common issue.

1 Like

YES! I do have some old hubs on there. My husband moved the one I used to use to his account so I can safely deleteā€¦ I didnā€™t even think that would be an issue! Iā€™ll go delete now and see what happens. Thanks!

I also realize Iā€™m still on a beta build from Logitechā€¦ wonder if that could be a problem too. When I launch the MyHarmony app I can not delete any of my old hubs. I have 2 I need to delete. Hmmmā€¦

You are the best!!! I downloaded the non-beta version of the MyHarmony desktop app, was able to delete the two old hubs and now my Harmony Ultimate Home is setup with ST!!! So thrilled!!! Thank you!

Youā€™re welcome. Iā€™m glad it worked. Have a great day.

1 Like

Hmm I added a smart control hub to my setup in another room and since then I could not connect my home control hub. Any ideas on how to fix this? The logs say to reboot the hub and I have but no luck on my end.

i recently had issues with mine. I tried to delete it and it wouldnt let me. it said a smartapp was using it but i couldnt delete the smartapp because it said the device integration required it. It took tech support to delete it. Iā€™m also having a similar issue with the sami scale. I canā€™t delete it.

You need to go in the harmony app and remove or relogin to smartthings. You should also login to the MyHarmony desktop app and make sure you donā€™t have any orphaned hubs or devices too.

Iā€™m not new to this. I tried that twice beforee emailing support