Get error: Failed to sync data. Try again. On galaxy watch 4

Instalked Smartthings on Galaxy watch 4 and when I open the program I’m told to make sure my stuff is in favorites in the Smartthings app on phone. It is :slight_smile: yet after waiting about 5 min of seeing my watch surface saying “syncing data” it fails out with the above error message. Not sure what to do:) tried reboots, re logins, ext. No dice

1 Like

I get this issue too

i too have issues, has anyone solved it?

I also have this error on the galaxy watch 4 and sadly no amount of troubleshooting is fixing it.

Having the same issue, any have any luck?

I found a solution that works for me. Uninstall and then reinstall the SmartThings app on your phone. Connect and then the watch app will sync

I have the same problem with SmartThings app on my galaxy watch 46mm sm-R800. Syncing with phone never stops and after 5 minutes it says Sync problem. All apps on phone and watch reinstalled. Even done a watch reset. Still nor working. I guess it has something to do with the SmartThings watch app. It looks like the newer versions are not compatible. If anybody has an idea what is going on, please send some feedback.

Your solution didn’t worked for me.

any news?i have this problem too :frowning:

Same here, C’mon Samsung, help us! :disappointed_relieved: