GE Smart Fan Control and add on light switches

in my main box where the light and fan switch goes. I have 2 x 14/2 lines coming in, and 2 x 14/3 lines. one of the 14/3 lines goes to the fan/light (load).

on one of the 14/3 lines (not the load/fan/light one) it has the white/neutral wire, wire nutted with the hot black lines coming in from the two 14/2 lines, is this correct? cause after relooking at my connections in that box it seems weird (and I am probably confusing myself after watching 100 videos, etc.) I shouldn’t have the red and black from the 14/3 line that goes out to the other switch boxes both connected to the light switch right???

I know its difficult to tell what all is going on there in the pic. I will try to describe.

the 14/3 in the top left of the pic/box is going to the fan/light.

the 14/3 in the bottom left is going to the other light switches in the room

the two 14/2 lines in the top right and bottom right are the lines from the breaker box.

you can kind of see where the 2 black hot/line lines coming from the two 14/2 lines on the top right/bottom right of the box go into the big red wire nut. then you see the white/neutral wire from the bottom left 14/3 set in that wire nut with the 2 blacks. Is that correct? I feel like there should be one going from the red wire nut set to the “line/hot” of the smart light switch.

and if I hadn’t said previously, THANK YOU all for your help so far.

Got it all worked out!!!