Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 + Driver Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Mc

Hallo,

I have install Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 to my garage and download Mariano Shared Beta Driver - Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Mc.

When i open SmartThings app and open the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 device i couldnt find the Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Mcdriver i download.

Can anyone help me with this one?:smiling_face:

Tagging @Mariano_Colmenarejo

1 Like

You need to log into the ST Advanced Web App and look up the fingerprint (Mfg Code/Model) and post it here. If you can’t find the driver, then the fingerprint of your device is not included in the driver fingerprints or there is some other issue (like it’s all zeroes due to improper pairing).

1 Like

Is this fingerprint?

Yes, the fingerprint for your device is 010F-0303-1000. It’s not included in his driver. Go to this topic and post a request to add it.

I know Mariano has already contacted you directly, but for anyone else coming across this thread later, although the Fibaro shutter 3 is advertised by the manufacturer as being suitable for some types of garage doors and gates, it uses a different set of Z wave command classes than Mariano’s garage door edge driver. So it wouldn’t work even if the fingerprint were added. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

His suggestion in the other thread was to use the Window Treatment Mc driver which does have the fingerprint of this device.

2 Likes

I have tried but it would not work. It makes a sound in the garage engine when i pull the button in the ST app, but nothing happened with the garage door