Fibaro RGBW Controller (DTH link in post 32, police light smartapp link in post 79)

Hope @twak and @Motley don’t mind, I have edited their code so I can assign custom RGB Presets in the SmartTiles dashboard.

For the device handler, I have added extra colour presets for my needs. The modified device handler originally by Twak is linked below in case anyone wants to see how extra colour presets are added.

Download link: Modified Device Handler

For Motleys Smart App, I have basically just Incorporated my own set of colours (including the ones I have integrated into the device handler) as well as changed line 25 to…

input "switch1", "capability.momentary", title: "Which switch?

…and commented out lines 36/41/47-51 so that I can use Momentary Button Tiles instead inside the SmartTiles dashboard to seamlessly go/fade between preset colours.

(The Momentary Button Tiles that I manually created are effectively the trigger/s for Motley’s Smart App)

Don’t know if commenting out the lines at the end was relay necessary, but did not want the RGB light fading/turning off when going between presets. I tried un-commenting the lines out - seems to make no difference.

Download link: Modified Smart App

Regards: eVeares