Fibaro Lux Value Polling

(Patrick Musselman) #1

I installed several Fibaro Motion Sensors over the weekend. Initially the lux value polling seem to be working but now I am not see any change in my lux value nor activity for lux value polling in the activity logs. Is there a setting in the device types that I can change to increase lux value polling?

(Mike Maxwell) #2

Yea, there is. Best bet is to wade through the Fibaro motion sensor threads, in there you will become familiar with the available options and how to change them.

(Patrick Musselman) #3

Thank Mike. I found this post over here Pre-release of Fibaro Motion Sensor from @smart that seems to list some lux parameters as 0,0 for parameter 40 and 2,88 for parameter 42. Also, it appears that I have to do this in the simulator to make the changes stick and @smart looks like he provide excellent instructions to do so. i will give it a shot tonight. If anyone has any other preferred lux parameters please let me know. Thanks!

(Ron S) #4

Those instructions are mostly from @Mike_Maxwell. So, all credits to him. I just arranged it in the order which worked for me.