Fibaro Implant as a garage door button with MyQ?

Can some tell be if (and maybe how) I can use the Fibaro smart implant connected to my garage door to be able to open said door?

I think I have the basics and correct me if I’m wrong. I can use it like an inline switch and also monitor the dumb switch. Or maybe monitor open/close state of the door. I have a sears smart garage door using MyQ for control. Thats great but since there is no MyQ control with ST I can only do it in the app. I can however monitor the state through ST. I have a dumb switch in the garage that has a motion sensor that turn the light on. It also has a timer to shut the door if left open. It would be great to wire it to that montion sensor too.

I did find the thread on here talking about the DH, but the talk was a bit disjointed and a little too technical for me. I searched online and YT for a tutorial and could not find what I was looking for. Any help? Thanks

​Good morning,

I would like to find best solution for your problem, so tell me if your gate has a drive with impulse input?

Pozdrawiam/Kind regards,

Sandra Rutkowska

Tech Support
support@fibaro.com
+48 618 801 000
+44 845 154 2852
+33 970 733 545

Fibar Group S.A.
HQ: ul. Lotnicza 1, 60-421 Poznan / OFFICE: ul. Serdeczna 3, 62-081 Wysogotowo
TAX no.: PL7811858097 / BDO no.: 000008175
REGON/Polish National Business Reg, no.: 301595664 / Share capital: 1 182 100 PLN
**KRS (reg. no): **0000553265, Regional Court of Poznan Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan,
VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register

Hi, I am also looking for a custom Smartthings handler for my Smart Implant FGBS-222 to work with my garage door.

To confirm, my door does have pulse input.

Alternatively, please provide an different solution because the standard ST handler only provides on/off functionality and schedules to control on/off functionality.

Thanks