Fibaro Dimmer 2 Wiring Help Please

Hi all,

I’m after some assistance with adding a Fibaro Dimmer 2 to my set up. I’ve read through other people’s questions and answers and unfortunately can’t get my head around what’s being said as my electrical knowledge isn’t great.

I have 4 downlighters in my porch which are controlled by a switch in the porch and one in the hallway.

The porch light has a brown wire to common, black to L1 and grey to L2. The switch in the hall has brown to common, brown and grey to ‘one way’ and a black and blue wire to ‘two way’.

I’ve tried a few times to get things working correctly but have given up and decided to ask you guys.

I’d ideally like the dimmer module to be fitted in the porch to leave the box in the hall free for something in future.

I’m hoping one of you can offer some advice and in plain English please :smile: By that I mean put this colour wire in this hole rather than using electrician talk which will lose me!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Robin,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ll hopefully give this configuration a go this weekend. Thanks again!

Adam.

1 Like