Expandable Zigbee Repeater Solution (With Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Light sensors)

Hello Everyone,

I do not have an update on this sensor. I have not been working on this sensor for a while. I have been working on the Arrival Sensor.

To make things short, I found an issue with the Arrival Sensor while making improvement on the future revision of the sensor. I have communicated the issue with the community. There is a short and useful message form a member here about liability. If you have read that thread, there is no new information. You can skip this update.

I want to take this opportunity to make sure that everyone who use my sensor is on the same page. Please use of this sensor is at your own risk".

The sensor is designed as we have seen through out the thread as a “Do it yourself” sensor. There are optional component such as battery that user will have to get themselves. In addition, there are custom expansion that user can add to the sensor capability.

I design the sensor the best I can to be safe to use by myself and community member. If I received any report of issue, I will share it with the community here. A mistake in design or manufacturing can show up later. Again, If I received any report, I will share it with the community here.

If for any reason for any user who use my sensor believe otherwise, I would be happy to offer refund. You can stop using the sensor.

I apologize if this warning sound harsh. It is not my intention to do so. I just want to make sure to clear any miss understanding about this topic. I am aware that many user of my sensor, this and others, what you are getting into. I sincerely appreciate and grateful for your support.

Thanks
Iman

2 Likes