Edge driver for an external Vaticas zigbee water valve actuator

I have a zigbee Vaticas water shutoff valve as part of my smartthings home system with it automatically shutting off the water if any of my leak sensors are activated. It works amazingly and I am looking for an Edge driver for this. It’s so comforting to know that the water to my home will be turned off if any of the water sensors get wet.

Do you have one for this device, or can you write one? It’s zigbee 3.0 and a simple arm actuator device.

I used your water shutoff valve as part of my smartthings home system with it automatically shutting off the water if any of my leak sensors are activated.

This is the full name of the device
Zigbee Smart Water Shutoff Valves, Rapid Reaction Smart Home Automatic WiFi Gas Valve, Stable and Safe Connect Up to 200+ Devices, Compatible with Ale

Vaticas is the manufacturer, however, I can’t find a way to contact them.

I believe this is the device on ebay

eBay

ZigBee 3.0 Smart Gas Water Valve Controller - SmartThings App/Alexa/Google Home…

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ZigBee 3.0 Smart Gas Water Valve Controller - SmartThings App/Alexa/Google Home at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

I appreciate any help you can offer. I use your drivers for my Dome siren and my Zooz outdoor motion sensors.

Thanks
Steve

I use @Mariano_Colmenarejo Zigbee Valve MC on my Moes water shutoff value.

Hi @sscopp

In order to add to driver Zigbee Valve Mc, post the fingerprints from IDE, manufacturer, model and raw data clusters.

Thanks @jkp

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

once my current valve stops working I’ll try installing the Zigbee Valve MC driver and see if that works.
I can also try the Moes valve you suggested if that doesn’t work.

Thanks.

Hello Mariano,
I have a new Moes water valve not included in figerprint of Zigbee Valve Mc driver.
Manufacturer:
_TZ3000_5ucujjts
Model:
TS0001
Id:
dc51981a-71db-3f67-a30b-150d778cd741

Is it posible to include it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Bernfp

I take note to do it in the month of August, until then I do not have access to the CLI or a pc

Ok. Thanks a lot

Hi @Bernfp @Saulo_Vianna

Your device was added to this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Valve Mc
 Version      2023-07-31T17:41:56.715665182
- id: "_TZ3000_5ucujjts/TS0001"
    deviceLabel: Water Valve
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_5ucujjts
    model: TS0001
    deviceProfileName: water-valve
1 Like

Thanks @Mariano_Colmenarejo. Your Job Is very good!

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo
ChapΓ³. Already tested. It works perfectly.
Many thanks

Hello Mariano,
I have also a new battery powered Zigbee water valve. Can you be so kind to add this to the Zigbee Valve Mc driver too?

Manufacturer: _TZ3210_0jxeoadc
Model: TS0049
Server Cluster: 0x01={EF00,0000}
Client Clusters: 0x01={0019,000A}

Thank you very much!
Bernd

Sorry, this device uses Tuya cluster EF00 and not works with standard libraries.

you can try with personal Tuya EF00 driver

ok, thank you for that hint and your good work!

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo
I have the Moes zigbee valve controler working with your Zigbee Valve MC driver… everything is working OK, the only thing is that the device close automatically the valve when the power supply come back after a failure.
Is there a way to change this?

Hi @Bernfp

I haven’t found any way to change this behavior.
In the TUYA documentation there is nothing about this for water valves.

I have one and what I have done is make a routine that notifies me when it closes

Ok. I’ll do something similar.
Many thanks for your fast answer.

Hi @Bernfp
Thanks for reminding me of this!

I have tried using the attribute that Tuya uses to restore the state of the switches and it works fine.

I had thought that I would treat it with a water valve, but seeing that it is a TS0001 or TS0011 models, since the switches work well!!

This version has the option in preferences to set the state after a power outage.
By default I have set β€œDevice remains Valve Closed” just as TUYA has it defined and so that users who are already using the driver do not have the option changed without them realizing it and it could cause them any problems.

When you have the new version installed you can change to the value β€œDevice restores previous state”.

Name         Zigbee Valve Mc
 Version      2023-09-12T11:32:31.017608836       

@Bernfp

Driver was published now

Hi,
Once the Zigbee Valve MC driver have been updated, I tested the new option to Restores previous state after power lost… it works fine :wink:
Thanks a lot again.

1 Like

Hello Mariano,
IΒ΄ve bought a Moes zigbee water valve not included in figerprint Zigbee Valve Mc driver.
Is it posible to include it?
Manufacturer Code: _TZE200_d0ypnbvn
Model: TS0601
IPresentation ID: 0b49a9a6-e730-357d-a9f6-6ad05a24b5c9
Thanks a lot.

Hi, @Cristiano_Muzzi

The device clusters are missing from the data, but I think this model uses the EF00 cluster and does not work with standard drivers.
You have to use the personal devices EF00 driver