In the last 24 hours, something has happened and my Automations no longer work. I can run them from the website, I can “test” the action in the app and everything runs however if I run run the routine that fires off the automation, it does not work (I can test the routine and it also causes the automation to work). The automations are enabled and there are no missing devices or devices with errors after checking the automations several times. I am at a loss.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [^[duplicate thread]] | 0 | 296 | November 17, 2023 | |
| [[,duplicate thread,]] | 0 | 247 | November 16, 2023 | |
| Location Mode Changes Failing (15 Nov 2023) | 69 | 2579 | November 23, 2023 | |
| Local Processing with Virtual Switches | 8 | 1377 | October 18, 2021 | |
| Automation not triggering even with the event happening | 0 | 336 | August 9, 2019 |